Reference Data Administrator - 34847
What s it like to be part of Nielsen? We ll let the data do the talking. With more than 40,000 people in over 100 countries, we re a diverse group. In the UK alone, we have over 55 nationalities. But there s a lot that brings us together. We re obsessed with measuring and understanding consumer behaviours to help our clients grow. Our measurement covers 90 of the world s population and GDP. We get to work with the world s biggest and best brands. We believe in making things Open, Connected, Useful and Personal. We challenge everyone to innovate, take risks, learn and grow! Diversity and Inclusion are critical to our growth, strength and ability to innovate. We want everyone to have a voice and be themselves. We empower our employees to make a difference, by collaborating both inside and outside the office. There has never been a better time to be at Nielsen.
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 in your 4th calendar year of service
- The option to buy even more holiday!
- An opportunity to work with leading manufacturers and retailers
- A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training support and development opportunities
- Gain Invaluable Nielsen experience on your CV
As Reference Data Administrator, you will work as part of a team. You will act as an interface between the Client Operations team and the Client Service team to ensure that all clients attribute coding requirements are interpreted, processed and dispatched correctly to agreed schedules and quality parameters. You will provide expert operational support to Client Service and other internal Nielsen teams, primarily through query resolution.
Key accountabilities for this role include:
- To promptly and effectively investigate and resolve all Client Service attribute coding queries and requests
- To provide accurate validation of all external and internal attribute coding for BAU weekly coding and project coding
- Ensure all international global client attribute coding projects are completed as necessary
- Dispatch client databases as required through and automated internal delivery tool
- To assist other members of the Client Operations team with project work as required
- Ensuring any client quality issues are resolved through understanding business/client issues and owning reference data elements of action plans. This would involve working across client service, and with clients, as necessary.
- To deliver continuous quality improvement as required by the Quality Manager which focus on root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action plans.
- To plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and coordinate that within the context of the team s daily requirements, to ensure that all processes are sufficiently supported to meet departmental and company schedules.
- Validation of the attribute coding of the offshore Reference Data team providing leadership and guidance to ensure quality and delivery standards are met or exceeded for BAU coding, new client set-up, business initiatives and quality improvements.
- Working in collaboration with internal teams to ensure new business and existing client requirements are coded on time to the required specification.
- Creating attribute coding documentation and guidelines for BAU and new client set-ups as required. Follow up any action plans linked to client requests, leading to successful implementation.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Numerate and accurate with good Microsoft skills
- Problem solving and solutions oriented with experience in isolating, troubleshooting and resolving issues remotely to achieve satisfactory outcomes
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written business English and the ability to be able to communicate at all levels on and off shore.
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly within and outside of the Operations team - ability to translate technical detail as required for relevant audience
- Well organised and able to work to tight schedules - re-prioritising own workload where necessary.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships across functions in local country, and across teams with off-shore interaction
- Able to work with minimum supervision and capable of working as part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment
At Nielsen, diversity and inclusion are integral parts of the organization s DNA. By diversity, we mean far more than the diversity you can see; we value diversity of thought, experiences, skills and backgrounds.
At Nielsen, we respect diversity and offer an inclusive work environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to hiring and retaining a qualified and diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Nielsen is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation please let us know.
Founded on the principles of integrity, honesty, fairness, respect and reliability, Nielsen is a place where you can be yourself, make a difference and grow.
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Dublin,Leinster