Job DescriptionTHIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLE FOR 9 MONTHSIn this role you will be a direct team member of the GER Retirement Organisation which is part of the wider glo...
Job SummaryAs a Project Management Assistant you will provide support to the projects team.Job Duties:We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager...
Job SummaryWe are looking to add an Senior Building Surveyor to our Dublin office where you will have a great opportunity to progress your career as a party wall...
Job SummaryAECOM is a leading global consultancy in infrastructure. AECOM s Water Infrastructure Team in Ireland has over 120 professionals operating from 5 locations across the...
Job SummaryAECOM is a leading global infrastructure consultancy. AECOM s Water Infrastructure Team in Ireland has over 120 engineering professionals operating from 5 locations...
Job SummaryWe are currently seeking a Senior Bridge Engineer to join our small busy but fast growing Dublin Bridge team. This role will suit technically able, self-motivated...
THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT ROLE FOR 9 MONTHS
In this role you will be a direct team member of the GER Retirement Organisation which is part of the wider global Retirement Program Office. Your main duty will be assisting in the delivery of our programs across 18 countries. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to assisting the country specific manager in:
1. driving the pensions roadmap.
2. working with our Payroll teams and the SSC to ensure programs are managed effectively
3. completing monthly and annual account reconciliations
4. coordinating trustee and governance meetings
5. completing any required annual reporting
6. research & impact analysis on legislation changes, risks, costs & implementation
7. the delivery of communication/education programs to support employee engagement and understanding of pension programs.
8. managing pension suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of pension programs including legislative updates and compliance reporting.
9. providing support in the review and analysis of existing or potential/future retirement plans.
10. the project management of plan changes/implementations
Technical expertise in the area of pensions would be an advantage
Knowledge of and interest in Compensation & Benefits or a related discipline;
Clear & effective communications skills with the ability to adjust the tone, explanation, communication from high level to detail and manage it real time
Analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
Confidence & commitment to drive activities forward
Proven ability to collaborate across diverse business partners and stakeholders to implement plans and deliver retirement operation goals.
Ability to engage and manage stakeholders
Project management experience with the ability to manage cross functional teams and processes would be an advantage